• April 20Cap and Gown Delivery April 24

• April 18Cap and Gown Delivery April 24

• April 16Musical "All Shook Up" April 19-22

Horoscopes

Marc Alvarez, Copy Editor

Aquarius: Your lucky month is January. Unfortunately, you will have to wait till next year, in the cold, dark, soulless middle of winter. Good luck.

Pisces: Your lucky month is February. Unfortunately, you will have to wait till next year, in the cold, dark, soulless end of winter. Good luck.

Aries:  Your lucky month is March, and that was just last month. Maybe your luck will carry over into April, maybe it won’t. It’s too hard to tell.

Taurus: Your lucky month is April. That is now. Don’t waste it, the end of the month is fast approaching.

Gemini: Your lucky month is May. That is next month. Wait just 19 more days and all of your dreams will come true.

Cancer: Your lucky month is June. That’s in two months. This year is also the first year that the entire month of June is school-free. So that’s cool.

Leo: Your lucky month is July, which is in the middle of summer. All your summer dreams will come true—or not, this is just a high school horoscope.

Virgo: Your lucky month is August. Unfortunately for you school starts in the middle of the month, but this means you’ll get a good start to the next year, which is pretty cool.

Libra: Your lucky month is September. Now, September is my favorite month. The weather is super nice, school isn’t too stressful and the mosquitoes start to die. But back to you, September will be a good month for you. I guarantee it.

Scorpio: Your lucky month is October. October is the spooky month. With Halloween, everyone should be on high alert for ghosts and goblins. However, you should be fine due to your luck that begins Oct.1 and ends Oct. 31.

Sagittarius: Your lucky month is November. While November may not be lucky for turkeys, you’re no turkey. Expect great things to come your way as the leaves change and the temperature cools.

Capricorn: Your lucky month is December—the most expensive month. Christmas will be at the end of the month and I’m predicting that Santa will bring you the presents that you’ve always wanted.

1 Comment

One Response to “Horoscopes”

1. Rylee Vogt on April 19th, 2018 8:29 am

This was interesting. I like how you said what month is each signs lucky month.

[Reply]

• Horoscopes

#TBT

Throwback Thursday: Tara Dellutri

• Horoscopes

Entertainment

100% fact based journalism: weekly horoscopes

• Horoscopes

Entertainment

‘A Quiet Place’ stuns, earns an A-

• Horoscopes

Entertainment

Top ten Tuesday: words I use excessively but don’t know the meaning of

• Horoscopes

Entertainment

Joy Yee did not bring joy to me

• Horoscopes

#TBT

TBT: Frank Gadzala

• Horoscopes

Entertainment

Top 10: Emojis

• Horoscopes

Entertainment

Horoscopes 04/4

• Horoscopes

Entertainment

Snow Factory

• Horoscopes

Entertainment

Top 10 water brands

Horoscopes