Farewell Friday: Chrissy Markovski

Farewell Friday: Chrissy Markovski

Jhenevie Oca, Photo Editor

Q: What was your favorite memory from DGS?

A: One of my favorite memories from DGS was Mad Dash because it was so much fun. I got to meet new people and also see my friends. All the adventures we did were so creative and fun.

Q: If you would like to give a shoutout to any staff member at DGS, who would it be and why?

A: Ms. Lynn because she has been my teacher for photography class ever since I was a Freshman. I have so much passion for the subject and she basically taught me everything. Now I have so much talent that I never thought I would have had before. I am proud to say she is one of the best teachers at DGS.

Q: What are your plans after high school?

A: I am doing the 2+2 photography program at COD.

Q: What will you miss the most about high school?

A: Everything. High school was the best four years of my life. It all was so much fun, the best thing I have ever experienced. I have so many memories and I have made so many friends through all the classes I’ve had. I found a career path through my classes. I will just miss it all because I don’t want to grow up so fast.

Q: What will you miss the least about high school?

A: I won’t miss the homework or projects.

Q: How has DGS prepared you for your future?

A: They prepare us for what college courses will teach us and critique us. DGS has allowed us to explore our extremes and become who we wanted to be. Teachers have prepared us to be successful and strong in anything we do.

Q: What is the greatest lesson you have learned in high school?

A: Go to Mad Dash and every single football game there is. Show school spirit and you will have so much fun. Also, treat others how you want to be treated.

Q: What is a piece of advice you would give to underclassmen?

A: Honestly, to underclassmen who are freaking out about high school and things they just shouldn’t be freaking out about: it will pass. Things come and go. Your high school experience is the best thing that you can be a part of. So just live in the moment, keep your priorities in check and just have fun. Don’t stress.